Sweet Potato Wedges
Can be prepped and enjoyed cold with meat and veggies, tossed into a salad like croutons, or thrown in with eggs for a sweet potato scramble!
- Ten (10) pounds sweet potatoes, washed and chopped into wedges
- 100% olive oil spray
- Salt, pepper, & cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Spray two pans lightly, but completely covered, with olive oil
- Crack salt and pepper over pans, and add cinnamon
- Dump the SP wedges onto the pans and spread evenly
- Lightly spray the tops of the wedges with olive oil
- Crack salt & pepper over wedges
- Bake both pans for 35 minutes
- Remove pans, flip all of the wedges with a spatula, then replace pans in opposite order to ensure they are evenly cooked.
- Bake again for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool off before placing them into Tupperware.
Per 6oz serving: 160 Cal / 3.4g protein / 35.2g carbs / 1.3g fat
Makes about 20 servings.