For those who needs more options than sweet potatoes, or have a very low carbohydrate target to hit, here’s your answer. This nutrient-packed classic Paleo root vegetable has you covered for an Italian-style meal. Enjoy with any Paleo pasta sauce! They’re surprisingly low in Calories so pile them on your plate!
- Four (4) spaghetti squashes
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Cut squashes in half and remove seeds.
- Place squashes face-down into a pan in ½ of water.
- Carefully place pan into oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Flip squash over with tongs, sprinkle squashes with salt, and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Let squashes cool, then separate the natural threads with a fork to make the noodles.
Per 12oz serving: 90 Cal / 2g protein / 22g carbs / 1g fat
Makes about 18 servings