Caveman Breakfast Casserole
Caveman Breakfast Casserole is a high-protein, high-volume, filling breakfast solution.
- 10oz raw sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. extra lean chicken sausage
- 3 whole eggs
- 16oz liquid egg whites
- Spinach, onions, and other veggies of choice
- Steak seasoning
- Optional: raw uncured turkey bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sauté chicken sausage in a frying pan.
- Mix the whole eggs and egg whites in a shaker bottle with the steak seasoning.
- Layer all ingredients except for the eggs into a casserole dish.
- Pour the mixed eggs evenly over the casserole. Bake until eggs are cooked.
- Optional: fry turkey bacon and serve 1 slice per serving.
Per serving with 1 slice turkey bacon: 326 Cal / 45g protein / 14g carbs / 10g fat
Makes 4 servings.